I’m very transparent on this website about my experience with quitting drinking and building a healthy lifestyle from scratch. There’s a lot that went into my transformation.
However, none of it would have been possible if I had not discovered natural supplements that allowed me to overcome the anxiety, depression, and insomnia that plagued me as I first set out to change my life.
It’s tragic that millions of people make the right decision to leave alcohol behind and change their lives, but SO few of them succeed for long. Contrary to conventional wisdom, it’s not because they’re fundamentally dishonest or unreliable.
The majority of them fail because it’s next to impossible to improve your life if your body and brain can’t produce the neurotransmitters and hormones that you need to feel good.
Yes, it’s important to eradicate negative thought patterns, surround yourself with positive people, and pursue your real passions in life. However, all of these things will be very difficult if you don’t feel good.
Feeling good isn’t an optional luxury. Self-improvement is impossible if you’re physically unequipped to feel relaxed and motivated. I used to rely on alcohol to feel good, but then I discovered that my body and brain already makes the natural chemicals that alcohol monopolized for so long. My system just needed a little boost in the form of supplementation.
There’s no valor in white knuckling through anxious feelings, low motivation, or the perception of life as a “black and white” movie with no color. I experienced all of these states until I discovered the supplements I discuss on this website.
High quality supplements can help you rebalance your mood and feel the way that you wished alcohol could make you feel long-term.
The best part is, you don’t have to take any of these supplements for longer than a few months to experience these results!
You could get all of the supplements I used on Amazon for hundreds of dollars, but it’s WAY more cost-efficient to buy a high quality blend that incorporates multiple ingredients that are demonstrated to be effective.
So, onto the best two supplements on the market!
- 1) BR Nutrient Support
- Top 15 Effective Ingredients in Nutrient Support
- Scientific Research
- How To Use Nutrient Support
- “Can I Take Nutrient Support With Other Supplements?”
- “Why doesn’t Nutrient Support contain magnesium citrate?”
- “Isn’t it best to take energizing supplements in the morning and relaxing ones in the evening?”
- “Are you going to make a version for people who take antidepressants?”
- Nutrient Support Pricing
- How To Order Nutrient Support
- 2) Calm Support
- Calm Support – Benefits And Ingredients
- Top 5 Effective Ingredients In Calm Support
- Calm Support Directions
- Calm Support Pros
- Calm Support Cons
- Calm Support Ordering & Pricing
- Calm Support Has The Fit Recovery Stamp Of Approval
1) BR Nutrient Support
Note: BR Nutrient Support is currently out of stock. Scroll down and check out CalmSupport instead!
- “Chris, which supplements should I take?”
- “What time of day should I take them?”
- “How can I avoid bad brands and misleading ingredients?”
- “Which amino acids work best for restoring mood?”
- “What should I take for my liver?”
- “Should I take probiotics?”
- “How do you feel about SAM-e?”
- “What adaptogens should I start with?”
As much as I love responding to people – and I always try to respond promptly – I decided there was a better solution…
Team up with scientists to create a supplement that contains over 90% of what “my people” need!
This is easier said than done. I did my best to account for biochemical individuality. I came up with a list of supplements that were the most widely needed, widely effective, and widely tolerated.
It then took well over A YEAR to gather the research, enlist the expertise of PhD’s, nutritionists and orthomolecular experts, manufacture the product, tweak the taste, and test it in the lab to ensure 100% purity.
I’m very proud to finally present my own product: BR Nutrient Support!
Before I elaborate on the details of this brand new supplement, I want to mention a few cool facts that make it pretty unique in the supplement world:
- All of its ingredients are backed by EXPERIENCE (mine, along with my private clients/course members)
- All of its ingredients are backed by SCIENCE (our scientist partner would not let anything in the formula without a valid study!)
- All of its ingredients are LIPOSOMAL, meaning that there are no pills to swallow – and it is rapidly and 100% absorbed by your body!
We did not just throw together a list of “possibly helpful” compounds…Every single one went through a strict vetting process.
(We’ll explore the research behind this supplement in the sections below.)
Nutrient Support works best for three types of people:
- People who want craving support while quitting drinking
- People who are alcohol-free, yet still deficient in vital nutrients (this is almost universal among “sober” people)
- People who want to optimize their bodies and moods with effective natural compounds!
The ingredients in Nutrient Support have a synergistic effect with one another. This means that they are more effective taken together than taken alone. A basic example: Vitamin B6 and 5HTP, which require each other for serotonin synthesis.
Here is a rundown of the types of ingredients we included in Nutrient Support:
- Amino Acids & SAM-e synergistically support healthy neurotransmission.
- Vitamins & Minerals support the body as well as neurotransmission.
- Omega 3s & Essential Fatty Acids support the liver and provide the building blocks for new brain cells.
- Multiple-Strain Probiotics support healthy gut flora and proper absorption of nutrients.
- Organic Herbs support the body’s response to stress, helping you to adapt to life without alcohol.
- Natural Fruit Flavor sweetened simply with organic stevia leaf (nothing artificial!)
To understand how Nutrient Support works, we will discuss each of its ingredients and scientific research. We will then review how to use it, compare its cost with buying supplements separately, and discuss how to obtain it.
Top 15 Effective Ingredients in Nutrient Support
1) Pure SAM-e
Enhances serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine production while protecting the liver from oxidative stress caused by alcohol. SAM-e is depleted in people with alcoholic liver disease due to insufficient enzyme activation.
2) PPC (Phosphatidylcholine)
Widely used in treatment of alcohol liver diseases and liver diseases of other origins. Studies show PPC improves liver function within a few weeks and protects against alcohol-related liver disease.
3) DL-Phenylalanine (DLPA)
Combination of two amino acids: DPA and LPA.
LPA is a precursor for dopamine. Low dopamine levels are associated with risk of not feeling satisfied, anxiety and alcohol addiction.
DPA neutralizes enzymes in the body that destroy endorphins, thereby increasing endorphin levels. Studies have found that people taking DPA and LPA together alleviate withdrawal and have a quicker recovery without relapsing.
Increases natural synthesis of dopamine, norepinephrine (noradrenaline), and epinephrine (adrenaline), which regulate adrenal stress hormones. Studies show that L-Tyrosine stops alcohol cravings and alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
Precursor for GABA. Long-term alcohol use leads to severe deficiencies of two GABA precursors, L-glutamine and vitamin B6. Increasing natural GABA supply helps to decrease the severity of depression, anxiety and alcohol withdrawal.
6) 5HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophane) & L-Tryptophan
Precursors for serotonin. Several investigations have found that 5-HTP and L-Tryptophan can reduce alcohol intake and craving, as well as suppress alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
Fat malabsorption is common among heavy drinkers and leads to reduced uptake of important essential fatty acids. Omega-3s are necessary for both normal liver function and brain function.
Studies suggest that DHA, a component of omega-3 fatty acids, can protect the brain from alcohol-induced injury.
Studies have shown that heavy drinkers have low levels of healthy gut bacteria (Bifidobacteria, Lactobacilli, and Enterococci). Alcohol alters stomach acids and gut bacteria, resulting in malabsorption (“leaky gut”) and increased risk of liver inflammation.
Supplementing with probiotics improves the gut microbiota, regenerates intestinal permeability, decreases liver inflammation, and increases absorption of nutrients.
9) Organic Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is an herb used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine for its anti-anxiety effect. It is known to regulate responses to stress and reduce cortisol levels. Five recent intervention studies found that supplementing with ashwagandha resulted in significantly lower levels of stress and anxiety.
10) Organic Hovenia Dulcis (DHM)
Hovenia dulcis has long been used as a natural remedy for alcohol intoxication in the Far East. The active compound in this herb is dihydromyricetin (DHM), a flavonoid that neutralizes a toxic metabolite of alcohol called acetaldehyde.
Research suggests that this herb is effective for alcohol hangovers and recovery because it is associated with enhancing homeostatic regulation of inflammatory response.
Nutrient Support contains the following B-Vitamins:
B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
B9 (Folic acid)
Long-term alcohol consumption result in severe depletion of all B-vitamins, which serve as co-enzymes in liver detoxification from alcohol, cell and neuron formation, and DNA synthesis.
B-vitamin neurological functions are fundamental in the treatment of alcohol withdrawal to ensure optimal “dopamine homeostasis” and production of neurotransmitters serotonin, GABA and endorphins.
A high dose of B complex not only helps fight alcohol withdrawal syndromes by increasing brain function, it also fight toxins in the liver and supports adrenal function.
12) Vitamin C
Protects the liver and all cells in the body from alcohol’s toxic byproducts. Because it reduces inflammation, vitamin C has been shown to be helpful for treating alcoholic liver disease.
The combination of zinc, high dose vitamin C, and SAMe provides strong anti-oxidative protection against alcohol-induced toxicity in the liver. Studies show that zinc may be useful for treating alcoholic liver disease as well as for treatment-resistant depression.
14) Organic Acai Berry
These incredibly nutrient dense berries from the Amazon rainforest include high levels of plant compounds including anthocyanins, a powerful source of natural antioxidants. The antioxidant power of acai berry has been measured at over 300% greater than blueberries.
To be clear, there are no studies suggesting acai berries help with alcohol cravings or recovery. But we didn’t think these nutrient powerhouses would hurt!
Increases receptor sensitivity to 5-HTP, enhancing serotonin synthesis and dopamine homeostasis.
Note: Nutrient Support also contains organic stevia powder and natural fruit punch flavoring. It contains no fillers, artificial flavors, or artificial colors!
In the video below, I talk to Dr. Rebeca Eriksen, a clinician specializing in nutrition for alcohol recovery, about the importance of these types of nutrients:
Nutrient Support only contains ingredients that have been shown by scientific research to support imbalances associated with alcohol use.
(To be clear, Nutrient Support is NOT a cure for severe alcohol withdrawal symptoms. If you have have life-threatening alcohol withdrawal symptoms, please get to an ER immediately.)
We teamed up with scientists who were VERY strict about what went into this supplement. We spent months sorting through research. Here are direct quotes from just a few of the studies that emerged:
- “The use of food supplement containing D-phenylalanine, L-glutamine and L-5-hydroxytriptophan [5HTP] alleviates alcohol withdrawal symptoms.” (source)
- “Alcoholics treated with L-tyrosine combined with DLPA (D,L-phenylalanine), L-glutamine plus a multivitamin had reduced withdrawal symptoms and decreased stress.” (source)
- “PPC [PolyenylPhosphatidylCholine]at the initial stages of alcoholic liver injury may prevent or delay the progression to more advanced forms of alcoholic liver disease.” (source)
- “SAMe is particularly important for opposing the toxicity of free radicals generated by various toxins, including alcohol. (source)
- “Alcohol reduces B vitamin concentration in healthy male volunteers.” (source)
- “Chronic alcohol consumption can result in thiamine [vitamin B1] deficiency…A reduction in thiamine can interfere with numerous cellular functions, leading to serious brain disorders.” (source)
- “Alcohol-induced modulation of zinc transporters results in decreased zinc levels in lungs, liver, gut, and brain. Zinc deficiency in the gut results in increased gut permeability, ultimately leading to endotoxemia and systemic inflammation.” (source)
- “Dietary supplementation with chromium is beneficial in moderating glucose intolerance [e.g., stabilizing blood sugar levels].” (source)
- “Vitamin C (500 mg twice daily) has potential effects in alleviating inflammatory status.” (source)
- “There was up to 90 percent less neuroinflammation and neuronal death in the brain cells exposed to alcohol plus DHA [from omega-3 fish oil] than in the cells exposed to alcohol alone.” (source)
- “Alcoholic liver disease patients treated with probiotics had significantly lower [liver enzyme] activity at the end of treatment than those treated with standard therapy alone.” (source)
- “The present study provides satisfactory evidence to use Ashwagandha as a safe and reliable alternative to diazepam in alcohol withdrawal conditions.” (source)
- “Alcohol craving induced by the hyperexcitable state of [Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome] is ameliorated by DHM…DHM is a realistic, unique candidate for development as a medication for AUD [Alcohol Use Disorder].” (source)
- “After detoxification there was a six-fold decrease in [abstinence] rates when comparing supplement groups vs. placebo groups.” (source)
How To Use Nutrient Support
First, assess your tolerance by taking 1/2 scoop with a meal.Nutrient Support is quite potent, and some people only need 1/2 scoop – which means the bottle may last for much longer than 1 month!
Take up to one scoop in the morning and one in the evening.Mixes best with a small amount of cold water in a protein shaker!
I decided to listen to all of my clients who HATE swallowing 10-20 capsules each morning and evening.
Best results are seen when Nutrient Support is taken with food.We recommend taking it immediately prior to a meal or within an hour after a meal. Some people experience stomach queasiness when taking potent multi-nutrient formulas on an empty stomach.
Each bottle contains a 1-month supply.We recommend taking Nutrient Support for 1-3 months.
Because it mixes into a liquid, it is much better absorbed than capsules. And because it is 100%liposomal, it is rapidly absorbed.
Note: If you are taking antidepressants or blood thinners, do NOT take Nutrient Support without first talking to your doctor!
“Can I Take Nutrient Support With Other Supplements?”
If you already take supplements that arenotin Nutrient Support, you should have no problem combining them with it. The ingredients in Nutrient Support are very safe.
I have private clients who already take a multivitamin and CBD oil. They are doing quite well since adding in Nutrient Support, which allows them to avoid taking a huge number of capsules each day.
After finishing Nutrient Support, I recommend using Calm Support (see below) or SleepSupportfor occasional anxiety or insomnia. These supplements are top quality for maintenance. But they are not nearly as strong as Nutrient Support, which contains nearly everything you need for the first 1-3 months.
If you already have CalmSupport or SleepSupport, hold off on it until you finish your bottle of Nutrient Support.
“Why doesn’t Nutrient Support contain magnesium citrate?”
Anecdotally, we know that magnesium citrate (and other forms of bioavailable magnesium) help immensely. But unlike all of the other nutrients included, there have been noproperly designedstudies showing this to be the case. My scientists would not budge on this issue.
Therefore, I would suggest using this supplement with magnesium citrate from Thorne Research, which is my favorite brand.
Note: A small amount ofmagnesium carbonateis included because this form of magnesium has been shown to help reduce the incidence of upset stomach that sometimes occurs with potent nutrient blends. It is not intended as a substitute for more bioavailable forms of magnesium.
“Isn’t it best to take energizing supplements in the morning and relaxing ones in the evening?”
This is a fantastic question that I got from one of my readers.
In my book Drinking Sucks!, I discuss how I would take energizing supplements in the morning and relaxing supplements in the evening.
We decided to put everything in together in Nutrient Support because the ingredients balance each other and work synergistically.
The clinicians we worked with explained to me that after years of clinical practice with using supplements for alcohol recovery in London, Switzerland, and Spain, this approach has proven to beveryreliable.
When I team up with people who have more experience than I do, I listen and learn!
“Are you going to make a version for people who take antidepressants?”
That’s on our agenda! If you are on my email list, you will be the first to know.
I should note that it’s impossible to create a supplement that pleases everyone, because everyone is biochemically unique.
Some people will LOVE Nutrient Support right away, while others will find that they need something else for their biochemistry. We hope that you love it, but if not, you can always return it and get your money back.
Nutrient Support Pricing
Since Nutrient Support is such a unique supplement, there aren’t really any competitors. There are a few “anti-alcohol aids” out there, but none of them are in the same league as Nutrient Support. Most of them contain weak herbal extracts and a few B-vitamins.
But what if you were to get all of the ingredients in Nutrient Support separately? Here’s the breakdown for a 1 month supply, given the best current prices on Amazon:
That’s right…It costs $343.56 to buy these ingredients separately on Amazon.
Nutrient Support has all of these ingredients, and it currently retails for$172.49 on our website and on Amazon.
It is definitely a premium supplement. But what price do you place on your health?
If Nutrient Support doesn’t work for you for any reason whatsoever, simply return it and get your money back!
This supplement is an investment in your health – and your Future Self – that will make the price seem very insignificant if it works for you.
My private clients used to spend several hundred dollars just to swallow 10-20 pills twice per day, every day. Wouldn’t you rather take a scoop of powder that actually tastes pretty good?!
(Nutrient Support tastes a bit like citrus fruits and melon, and it’s sweetened with stevia – without having that unpleasant “stevia bite” so many people hate.)
How To Order Nutrient Support
Ordering our product is easy, since it’s currently available on our website and Amazon.com!
Either way, Amazon handles the shipping process.
But if you order through our website, you can expect FREE expedited shipping (1-3 business days) – at no charge to you. And for a limited time, you can save an extra 5% by ordering through our website!
2) Calm Support
While Sleep Support is very effective for insomnia, Calm Support is designed to help you relax and achieve optimal levels of GABA, serotonin, and dopamine.
Calm Support can be used during the day or night – and it’s perfect if you’re struggling with restlessness or nervousness, as I once did.
Calm Support has long been a lifestyle optimization staple for many of my online course members!
We will now proceed to analyze the benefits and ingredients of Calm Support, so that you can see for yourself how exactly this supplement can help you to accomplish a better mood and higher level of daily functioning.
Calm Support – Benefits And Ingredients
Calm Support is a 100% organic supplement that was specifically designed to help promote the following:
- Relief of Restlessness
- Relief of Anxious Feelings
- Positive Mood
- Restful Sleep
- Mental Tranquility
- Overall Well-Being
Calm Support contains a number of ingredients that have been demonstrated to be effective for relieving physical and psychological discomfort:
- Mucuna Pruriens – My favorite herb for helping to restore dopamine levels
- Passionflower – Demonstrated to help relieve anxiety as effectively as a benzodiazepine
- Ashwagandha – My favorite adaptogen for supporting adrenal and thyroid function and lowering stress
- L-Theanine – Amino acid that powerfully reduces stress by blocking glutamate receptors and increasing GABA
- Valerian Root – Herb that stimulates GABA receptors and helps with sleep
- Ginger Root – Known to help heal and settle the stomach, preventing nausea
- L-Tryptophan – Amino acid precursor to serotonin and melatonin, VERY helpful with sleep
- GABA – Some people report this amino acid helps with relaxation and sleep
- Oat Seed – Helps with cognitive function, concentration, and anxiety
- Motherwort – Herb known to provide a big mood boost and effectively reduce anxiety
- Phyllanthus – Liver-detoxifying herb that also reduces pain levels
Calm Support also contains nutrients that help to heal the body and are important cofactors for enzymes that produce neurotransmitters:
- Vitamin C – Detoxifies every cell in the body
- Vitamin B6 – Necessary for synthesizing neurotransmitters like GABA and serotonin
- Vitamin B12 – Necessary for proper energy levels
- Thiamin – Active form of vitamin B1, which is crucial for preventing brain damage
- Folic Acid – B-vitamin that is necessary for proper nutrient absorption and brain health
- Zinc – Necessary for proper brain health and immune function
Top 5 Effective Ingredients In Calm Support
While the formulation above is very impressive, there are a few ingredients in particular that I want to focus on. These are the ones that helped me the most as I began my transformation.
Back then, I had to buy them separately on Amazon because there was no supplement blend that incorporated all of them.
If you’ve been following Fit Recovery for some time, then you will have undoubtedly read about these compounds.
1) Mucuna Pruriens
Mucuna pruriens – also known as “velvet bean” – contains a natural form of L-Dopa, which is the precursor to dopamine. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter associated with motivation, reward, and learning. Research has shown that mucuna pruriens can be useful for reducing stress, treating male infertility, and increasing sense of well-being. (source)
Taking mucuna pruriens helped me to feel more motivated, interested in life beyond alcohol, and it even aided in a better night’s sleep.
Because not all forms of depression are caused by serotonin deficiency, it’s important to consider whether you might have sub-optimal dopamine levels. Taking mucuna pruriens along with 5HTP or L-Tryptophan (also contained in Calm Support) can help you restore serotonin and dopamine without depleting either of these important neurotransmitters.
This relaxing herb has been used for centuries to ease anxiousness and insomnia. As with many of the herbs here, modern research has vindicated these uses.
Scientists have found that passionflower stimulates GABA receptors more gently than benzodiazepines while being equally effective as these harsh prescription drugs for combating anxiety. (source)
I’ve experimented with passionflower extracts, passionflower tea, and whole passionflower herb powder. I experienced the most noticeable results by far with the whole herb powder, which is exactly what is contained in Calm Support.
Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, meaning that it supports adrenal and thyroid function, thereby easing anxiety and helping with sleep. (source)
Months after I quit drinking, I still had many symptoms of thyroid imbalance – a malady that often results in poor sleep, weight gain, and anxiety. I took ashwagandha once per day for about a month and started feeling much more relaxed.
There are very few supplements that I still take long-term, but ashwagandha is an important part of my arsenal against occasional anxiety. I have noticed that if I take ashwagandha after drinking too much coffee, I feel instantly rebalanced and no longer jittery.
Ashwagandha also has the rare quality of inducing relaxation and calm without causing drowsiness. I definitely sleep better after taking this herb, but it does not make me sleepy. This herb is a favorite among many of my private coaching clients.
This amino acid crosses the blood brain barrier and plugs receptors for glutamate, which is a neurotransmitter associated with stress and increased electrical activity in the brain.
Unlike glutamate, L-theanine produces a calming effect and improved alertness. Interestingly, L-theanine may have a long-term protective benefit for brain cells, since many neurodegenerative conditions have been linked to excitotoxicity caused by high glutamate levels. (source)
I have discussed elsewhere on this site the seesaw-like relationship between GABA and glutamate, which balance each other out in a healthy brain.
People who experience intense stress or restlessness are very often overloaded with glutamate and deficient in GABA.
L-theanine reduces levels of cortisol, which is a stress hormone, and has been found to reduce abrupt blood pressure spikes in people who are experiencing stress. L-theanine is the natural compound in green tea that balances out the caffeine buzz, leading to a zen-like sense of relaxation.
For several months, I took L-theanine every day to help me wind down before bed at night. It worked really well for this purpose. It will not get you high, but it can definitely help you to take the edge off after a long day.
5) Valerian Root
Scientists believe that valerian works by increasing the amount of GABA that is released in the brain, as well as by inhibiting the reuptake of GABA.
Valerian root positively affects the signaling of GABA, and has been shown to both extend the duration of sleep and improve sleep quality. (source)
Valerenol and valerenic acid are the natural compounds in valerian root that account for its anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) effects. These compounds also moderately lower blood pressure, which may reduce the risk of stroke and offer a neuroprotective effect.
Many people use valerian simply to relax during the day, but I have only taken valerian at night in order to help me sleep. I have never had trouble relaxing after taking valerian.
Calm Support Directions
Simply take 1-2 capsules in the morning with food, and 1-2 capsules in the evening with food. That’s it!!
A good friend of mine used this supplement, and he said he had the best results with 2-4 capsules per serving. This formula is very effective yet gentle enough that some people might benefit from a higher dosage.
Calm Support Pros
- Very effective combination of herbs and nutrients discussed on Fit Recovery
- Fairly priced – one of the only supplements of its kind that actually works
- Clean supplement – 100% organic, active vitamins and minerals – no artificial dyes or fillers
- Excellent customer service – good people with high integrity (I know them personally)
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Free Shipping
- Discounts on multiple bottles
Calm Support Cons
- Not nearly as comprehensive as BR Nutrient Support
- Only available from the Calm Support website, so you cannot buy it in a store
Calm Support Ordering & Pricing
I have seen supplements with similar ingredient profiles to Calm Support that cost well over $100 for a one-month supply.
Currently, Calm Support costs $59 for 1 bottle (30-day supply), $95 for 2 bottles (60-day supply), and $124 for 3 bottles (90-day supply). For a high end supplement with organic ingredients and active vitamins, this is a fantastic deal!
Ordering is easy and can be done by credit card or PayPal:
The Calm Support team used to work under the banner of Vitamin Support, and these great people used to make a product called Alcohol Support (sadly, this awesome product is no longer available). My private coaching clients and readers have raved about this team’s quality of customer service. The following is a screenshot from one my articles:
Calm Support is a company of high integrity, and here is what they have to say about their money-back guarantee:
We stand behind Calm Support and offer a 30 day, no-questions-asked money back guarantee. Not happy with Calm Support? Send back the unused portion and get a full refund. Some of our competitors do not have a refund policy. If a company does not stand by their product by offering a full refund, what does that say about their confidence in their own product?”
Calm Support also offers totally discreet shipping:
ALL orders are discreetly packaged and DO NOT have Calm Support located anywhere on the label. You can rest assured that your order will arrive safe, secure, and confidential.”
Calm Support Has The Fit Recovery Stamp Of Approval
I’m confident that Calm Support can help you to feel physically better, repair existing nutrient deficiencies, and optimize your mood.
Moreover, if you’re someone who only takes organic supplements, Calm Support will be right up your alley. I’ve studied and used this company’s products for a long time and I can personally vouch for their integrity.
Calm Support can enable you to take your life to the next level by supporting your body, brain, and mood – empowering you to focus on the other side of the equation, which consists of crucial lifestyle and mindset strategies.
If I had to start from square one all over again, I would absolutely take Calm Support as part of my supplement regimen.
I would then enroll in a super-informative, totally anonymous online course like Total Alcohol Recovery 2.0 – actually, this is the only course of its kind! – to help devise my new lifestyle from scratch.
Click on the picture below to learn more and see what participants are saying!