Are you sick and tired of being held back from health and fulfillment by alcohol dependence?
Do you wish you could get one-on-one, 100% confidential help to steer your life back on track?
If so, alcohol recovery coaching with Chris Scott could be exactly what you need!
Chris Scott’s Alcohol Recovery Coaching Programs
Helping people quit drinking and get more out of life is my own Life’s Purpose.
Over the past several years, I’ve helped many individuals dominate alcohol addiction and move on with their lives. My Alcohol Recovery Coaching is the polar opposite of those dogma-driven, one-size-fits-all recovery programs. I utilize Strategic, Results-Oriented Coaching Services tailored to the very specific needs of my clients.
My coaching services include in-depth information and support in the following areas, with an emphasis on those areas that are most important to YOU:
- Quitting drinking as comfortably as possible
- Supplement regimen to support biochemical repair
- Exercise regimen to support mood and overall health
- Diet plan to support recovery and energy levels
- Lifestyle habits that help maintain a high quality of life
- Mental strategies for transcending alcohol
- Life’s Purpose guidance for self-actualization and fulfillment
- Relatable support based on my own personal experiences
Whether you just got out of rehab for the 10th time or you’re pondering the idea of quitting drinking for the first time in your life, rest assured that there is a coaching package for you!
Read on to learn how I can help you transcend alcohol for good!
Alcohol Recovery Coaching – Further Information
I work with men and women to devise tailor-made alcohol recovery plans. I provide crucial information, support, motivation, and accountability.
I conquered alcohol addiction myself four years ago. Having gone through alcohol withdrawal hundreds of times in my twenties, I made it my Life’s Purpose to help people who are still struggling like I once was.
If you become my client today, my coaching strategies will include:
- Learning about your unique situation, then helping you to devise a bulletproof plan to achieve your desired outcomes. If you desire to cut down on alcohol or quit drinking, I can provide information about supplements, medications, and tapering protocols that can help make this process comfortable and sustainable.
- Equipping you with tools to prevent post-acute withdrawal, which is the biggest cause of relapse for people who make it through detox.
- Empowering you to optimize your body and live a Purpose-Driven Life, utilizing physical, mental, nutritional, and lifestyle strategies that have helped myself and many others leave alcohol in our pasts.
Alcohol Recovery Coaching – How To Sign Up
Because I really get to know my clients well and give 100% to each of them, I keep my caseload very small. I typically will not coach more than 5 clients at a time.
If you proceed to the next page and you’re able to select one of these options, then this spot could be yours!
In which case I’m beyond pumped to help you dominate addiction and achieve your goals!
Note: I am currently booked full with clients. I will enable the link below once I have a new opening.
To learn the highly effective strategies that you would learn in one-on-one coaching with me, enroll in my online course, Total Alcohol Recovery 2.0!
Click Here Now To View Coaching Packages >>>>
Fit Recovery | Founder
Author of Drinking Sucks!
Creator of Total Alcohol Recovery 2.0
Professional Member of Alliance For Addiction Solutions